Heavy Metals Detox suggested protocol:
- Take 3-5 tablespoons of essential fatty acids daily (ex. Sesame oil, hemp seed oil,)
- 3000mg of Primrose Oil daily(Omega 6)
- Anti-fungal, anti-parasite supplement A heavy metal toxic person has often a yeast or fungus overgrowth..
- BIO-CHELAT® (oral chelation)
- Trace minerals or mineral supplement plus a daily zinc supplement
- Non-denatured whey protein supplement.
- Betain Hydrochlorid Acid (350 – 700mg with each meal). Most of the time a toxic person is not producing enough hydrochlorid acid which is necessary for the digestion of proteins. Complete protein digestion is necessary in order to make amino-acids, which are necessary to detoxify or chelate ionic heavy metals.
- Drainage remedies for kidneys, liver, intestine and lymphatic system (herbal or homeopathic).
- Make sure to have regular bowel movements and drink high amount of low mineral water. (Reversed osmosis, distilled water, low mineral spring water).
Other Heavy Metals Detox recommendations:
- Heavy Metal detox starts with first introducing omega 6 fatty acids, the detoxification of the gallbladder/biliary tree and by increasing the fat content of the diet.
- Repletion of Minerals and Electrolytes is a must in aiding cellular detoxification.
- An oral chelation product (Bio Chelat ®) is necessary to stop the re-absorption of heavy metals through the intestine.
- Detoxification pathways (Liver, kidney, intestine, lymph) must be supported.
- Eliminate smoking, all processed foods, white sugar, corn syrup, MSG, food coloring and additives.
- Reduce milk, wheat and alcohol.
- Eat organic fruits and vegetables as much as possible.
Other techniques for an overall detoxification process:
Trampoline (to improve lymphatic circulation), sauna, clay bath, colonics.